Roof leaks are unpredictable, repairs shouldn’t be. All roofs are vulnerable to deficiencies that can lead to leaks. Extreme weather – tornadoes, straight line winds, hail, even seasonal freeze and thaw cycles can damage your roof. By the time a stain appears indoors, the damage is already underway. Water infiltration can compromise the structure of a building, damage interior finishes and inventory, and cause a dangerous situation for clientele. A professional technician can help solve these issues before they become a costly problem.
- Blistering and Cracking
- Deteriorated flashings
- Degraded skylights
- Ponding water
- Damage caused when installing or servicing rooftop equipment
- Storm damage
Brown Roofing is an industry leading service organization. Our trained technicians are experienced in all types of roofing repairs to deal with any types of leaks or damage.
If you have facilities in different regions, we can serve as your single point of contact. We will monitor and manage your various service calls and projects, making it easy for you to get a handle on roofing issues.
Our procedure is simple:
- Contact: For any roofing need, our roofing professionals are available – by phone, by fax, or by email. We have a dedicated service request form on our web site that allows the easy reporting of any roofing issue.
- Confirm: We will confirm the service request and schedule your service call. Emergency calls receive priority treatment.
- Complete: Roofing professionals stop the leak.
- Report: Records are maintained and photos provided to document repairs.
Contact our office to schedule a repair.